1.The College was established in 1955.
2.The college was affiliated to the University of Pune, then to Shivaji University, Kolhapur till 2004 and thereafter, till today the College is affiliated to Solapur University Solapur (Presently called P. A. H. Solapur University)
3. The College is recognized by the Government of Maharashtra from 1955, fully aided by the government from 1967.
4.The College is recognized by the UGC under 2f and !2B. The College received funds from the UGC.
5.The College is recognized from 2015 by the NCTE with its new regulation of November - December 2014, and has one unit of intake capacity (50 students admitted for F Y B Ed).
6.The College is one of the four colleges of Dayanand Institutions, Solapur and is governed, supported and guided by the D. A. V. College Management Society, New Delhi.
7. The College received Solapur University's the Best College Award (urban area) on 1st August, 2016 and is credit-worthy for the next ten years.
8. The College, in its first Academic and Administrative Audit (AAA) received the highest 'A' grade in 2016 and also in the next AAA2023'A'grade.
9. The College, in its first assessment by NAAC (2004) received B+ grade (76%) and second assessment (2016) received B grade (2.56 CGPA).
10. The College has been a recognized research centre of Ph. D. study (for candidates prior PET 7) of P. A. H. solapur University.
11. The College received on 20.08. 2014 the Government of Maharashtra's two awards of Rs one lakh and Rs two lakhs for standing first in the Jagar Janivanche Abhiyan (2012-13 and 2013-14) at district level and University level respectively.
12. At present the College runs P. A. H. Solapur University's two year regular full time B. Ed. program, Yashvantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University's (YCMOU) vacation / distance mode two year B. Ed. program and also one year Diploma in School Management (DSM) of YCMOU.